How To Write a Book This Weekend
How To Write a Book This Weekend is a perfect strategy for first-time book writers who have been discouraged by the thought of pounding out words for months at a time.
Inside these pages you’ll learn:
1. Where to find idea “factories” that allow you to “crowdsource” the hottest trending topics.
2. The little-known secrets used by a 19th century Russian immigrant to sell over 100 million print books.
3. The “can’t fail” method of choosing a title that makes your book irresistible to prospective buyers.
4. A “backdoor” Google code that will instantly reveal a treasure trove of valuable research material for your book.
5. The magic method that eliminates writers block and produces top quality content in a fraction of the time of other methods.